More and more Londoners are getting on their bikes … to get fit, save money, reduce traffic pollution … and often to get places quicker than by car or bus. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or the next Bradley Wiggins, come and join Southall Transition as we partner with several organisations who are cycling experts:
- London Cycle Training – help for the hesitant cyclist
- Dr Bike – bring your bike for a free health-check and basic repairs
- Sustrans – a leading British cycle charity, with advice … and for fun a Disco Bike!!
- Cycle Quiz – discover fun facts, amazing data and helpful hints … and win prizes
- Have a go … on a tricycle or a folding bike in the safety of the car park!
- Also, please bring some food to share for lunch! We’ll provide soft drinks, teas & coffees
Saturday 11th November 2017, 10am to 2pm